April 2, 2015 by jayce428
1) When is your birthday? (You don’t have to include the year if you don’t want to.)
2) What are 3 of your favorite colors?
Pink, blue, and green.
3) What are your 3 favorites quotes?
Failures, repeated failures, are finger posts on the road to achievement. One fails forward toward success. – C.S. Lewis
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’! – Audrey Hepburn
Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! – Dr. Seuss
4) Are you addicted to YouTube?
Yeah, I watch everyday.
5) What are 3 of your favorite shows on TV or YouTube or both?
House, Shep689, and Once Upon a Time.
6) What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?
Loyal, kind, and fun.
7) Do you like your name?
8) If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
I have the choice to pick my own name and it’s always been Jayce.
9) What is your fantasy dream?
My dream has always been simple – to be able to live happily with someone whom I love and be able to call them ‘daddy’, and have them care about me sharing my interests.
10) Do you wear makeup?
Sometimes, but since I don’t go out very often so it’s not always a priority.
11) If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
… You’ll just have to be patient and find out later.
12) What makes you cry?
Movies and manga…
13) What makes you angry?
When people purposely ignore me while I’m starring right at them.
14) What makes you happy?
Cute things, kittens/puppies, stuffies, and sucking on my paci.
15) What is “Fangirling?”
Being overexcited about a fictional or real character does something sexy or cute.
16) What are your 3 favorites snacks?
Cheese, fruit, and chocolate.
17) What are your 3 favorite foods?
Ice Cream, tater tots, and chilli.
18) What are your 3 favorite drinks?
British tea, mango juice, and Dr. Pepper
9) Can you tell us a little about yourself?
20) What are 10 random facts about you?
– I can move my right ear.
– I love horror movies and books.
– There is almost no part of my life is anywhere close to ‘normal’.
– I hate chick-flicks.
– I spend 50% of my time online.
– I love to watch older movies.
– I was terrible at math and history in school.
– I started smoking and drinking at the age of 16…
– I am very moral person despite my personal interests.
– I don’t want kids.
– I love DIY projects.
21) What are your 3 fun things to do?
– Work on projects.
– Listen to music and watch shows/movies.
– Browse the web naked with my tail and ears.