December 22, 2014 by jayce428
- A Bookshelf – Depending on how many toys you may have the size of the bookshelf you need may vary, for someone like me who doesn’t have many toys I can use a small personalized bookshelf for my gear that I could display very nicely. For collars and cuffs you could also buy displays or Just lay them on their side so that people can see the different patterns/designs.
- Pegboard – This suggestion is more for toys that have handles and collars and cuffs can still be displayed on. It’s one of the most organized ways to display your gear where ever you want. You might not want to display your wearable gear on a pegboard though.
To Hide Your Gear
- Door Storage rack – There are two options with these having metal baskets or wicker baskets attached to them. They are usually used to hold cleaning supplies or books, but are also great for hiding your gear from family members who you might not want knowing about your personal ‘interests’. They can be hung on the back of your closet door or bedroom door.
- Storage Bins – This might be the most reasonable and if you’re looking for a cheaper way to hide your gear, and you can get flat bins that can slide under your bed during when not in use.
- Bag – Since most of my gear is pup play related it is stored in a simple generic tote bag that hangs on my wall when I’m not in use.
There are so many different ways people hide or display their gear – I do manly hide my gear because I have to since their are people in my family who find it ‘sinful’ or ‘dirty’, and this might be the same for some of you.